We approached Anglian home improvements for a price for a 3m x3m extension to our home-
Although they where not the cheapest £32,000.00 we decided to employ them for all the usual reasons , national company, established, etc.
Well what can we say-
Firstly, what should have taken 4 weeks resulted in the project taking 4 plus months.Unfortunatly since becoming involved with Anglian we have now found that We should consider ourselves lucky.
We’ve since learnt that some people have had to wait longer
1) promise everything but fail to deliver-
2) no schedule of works- although these had been agreed-
3)inadequate project management-
4) no schedule of works received although asking and being promised we never received them.
5) 4 sets of incorrect technical drawings. To date we have never received these corrected drawings.
6) No communications, This company has the worse case of poor communications I have ever experienced. Don’t answer emails, don’t answer phone calls, don’t reply to messages left. When calling Anglian you only find your so called manager to be on a conference call and then you .are ignored.
7) Customer complaint; the information leaflet is incorrect.
8) Complaints; you only seem to get the standard answer but, with nothing being done about your complaint.
9) We were forced to wait 5 weeks for the poll to open/close the velux window.
I must point out, That we cannot fault or complain about the workforce. They were GREAT, BRILLIANT especially the guys who did the footings and brick work.
The whole complaint is with the Anglian management and the inadequate project management.
The only thing the management team has efficiently demonstrated was their speed at asking for payment.
We are still waiting for them to come and snag one item. The project manager promised he would get someone to come and do this snag but, some three months later no one has attended.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I liked: Workforce.
I didn't like: Management.